Thursday 2 May 2013

Our Patio Before & After

Today's the day our patio makeover is up on The Home Depot blog!! We started with our backyard looking like this...


...And decided to add a patio there because we wanted a sort of outdoor family room where we could hang with the kids & entertain.  Home Depot gave us a sectional that we added to in order to make a massive  hangout area.  Our good friend, Mike Carr - of CarrMichael Construction- had the stone patio built.  And now we've got this: 



 I layered the sofa with some of my own fabrics and added in some vintage chairs so it would really reflect our style:


I took a TON of photos of the space and explained each and every little thing in the Home Depot blog so if you have some time, check it out here.


I'm off for an installation but hope you enjoy the post!!  Have a great day!!



If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment